View Single Post
Old 07-03-18, 07:58 PM   #5
Maphisto86
Seaman

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
I'm always the weird one. I go through the Canal, and lay out my waypoints one at a time. Every few hours I drop to regular time and look at the sights. For me traversing the Canal is just as much part of the experience as sinking ships. I even use the mod that makes me stop at the locks and wait for the gates to open.

I know that doesn't help you with the way you want to play the game, and I understand. I just wanted to share my own viewpoint.

Thank you Sailor Steve for sharing your views on traverssing the canal ingame. That makes me feel a little better about my perdicament. I just hate it when I create a waypoint only to crash into the side of the canal when I am not careful enough. As I pointed out earlier, it seems like my game automatically starts out to sea when I have not selected that option in SH3 Commander. I might be able to start in dock by editing the coordinates in the "start at sea".cfg parameters if I can figure out what the coordinates are. I would rather not do that if I can help it though.

Last edited by Maphisto86; 07-03-18 at 11:22 PM.
Maphisto86 is offline   Reply With Quote