View Single Post
Old 08-24-15, 08:33 PM   #10
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBones View Post

That is a great help. The G28 and G2B entries do not exist in my OM 720/OMEGU 300 data\Menu\menu_1024_768.ini file. I'm satisfied that your optics MOD fixes it, but I'm going to try to use this info to also fix my SH4/TMO installation.

The only entries like those, that exist in my SH4/TMO menu_1024_768.ini, are the G26 entries. None of those four G28 and G2B items exist; the last entries for those two pages are G28 I136 and G2B I149. I'm going to uninstall all of the MODs in that installation and see if they are in the "stock" data\Menu folder. But, whether they are or not, I might try to copy those items from your MOD into the TMO data\Menu folder (renumbered to fit in the existing sequence) and see if that works.

Thanks again...
hello CaptBones,

of course these entries doesn't exist at any other setup.
the uzo and obs page are completely rewritten at this mod thats why you have now the ''going to correct page'' at uzo and obs scope too.

i told you what entries are ''responsible'' for the ''going to correct page'' at this mod.
if you want to find out the ''responsible'' entries to other setups ,you have to search for the corresponding entries (there will be in there with different numbers. for example in omegu v300 files , the corresponding entries are the [G2B I117] and [G2B I118] for obs and the [G28 I102] and [G28 I103] for uzo)

all you have to do is to find the corresponding entries in your TMO setup and match them (match their pos and zone lines). no renumbering is needed.

good luck

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote