Old 08-23-15, 06:06 AM   #8
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxa View Post
Superb work Makman
Is it possible to enable it during patrol or better return to port?
hi Jaxa,
yes, you can enable it during patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBones View Post
Makman...you have scored a winning goal with this MOD; thank you, thank you and thank you again! This fixes so many little annoying issues that I can't begin to thank you enough.

Not only does it do exactly what you said it does, but it also makes the images in the binoculars and UZO look like real-world images (anyone who has ever used 'em knows you have to adjust the interpupillary eyepiece distance correctly to get a single "round" viewing image).

AND...you've managed to correct my biggest gripe about the UZO and observation scope...the WO can do his job now and open the recognition book to the correct page so I don't have to spend precious minutes thumbing through the darn thing to find the information I need to make an attack. Now...if I can just "dissect" the MOD files enough to find out how you made that work, I'll fix that same problem in my USN Pacific Campaign (TMO/RSRD) installation.
thank you too CaptBones ,

i definately agree with you on the binocular's view. everybody who has binoculars can see this

as for the Rec book going to correct page , that was a feature allready there.
(tip:the 'responsible' entries for this are the [G26 I235] and [G26 I236] for the attack scope,the [G2B I235] and [G2B I236] for the Obs scope and the [G28 I235] and [G28 I236] for the Uzo)

something else that i added to the WO abillities (and forgot to mention) is that the WO is giving you now range estimations. for some reason this abillity was discarded.
(tip:for those who don't want their WO to give range estimations, just delete the menu text file --located in data/menu/ folder -- and then enable the mod)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyDedPoet View Post
Excellent
thank you RDP ,
enjoy

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote