View Single Post
Old 03-30-17, 01:14 PM   #14
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Remember the 1989 revolution in Romania?

http://adst.org/2015/10/the-1989-rom...-of-ceausescu/
Quote:
The Romanian Revolution started in the city of Timișoara on December 16, as one ethnic Hungarian pastor spoke out against regime policies. This led to massive protests and a crackdown by the military. Ceaușescu then made a speech at Palace (now Revolution) Square, on December 21, where people in the crowd, who had been bussed in to show support, began openly booing him and chanting “Timisoara!”

Rank-and-file members of the military switched, almost unanimously, from supporting the dictator to backing the protesting population. Rioting in several Romanian cities forced Ceausescu and his wife Elena, who was also Deputy Prime Minister, to flee the next day. They were quickly captured, tried, and then executed on Christmas Day 1989.
I think the same thing could happen in North Korea ... but first the people have to know how bad they are really being treated in order to promote such a recurrence.

I propose the Army tricks department come up with some dandy little items like thousands of cell phones dropped in by balloons and drones and even launched from fast patrol boats to their shores. Using old ships with cell phone towers just outside in international waters (go head and sink one give us a reason to unload on your North Korean Peoples Republic navy and airforce)

Have a lets talk button to central allied command HQ ... show them a horse and pony show of how they are being manipulated into serving a false god.

I could go on and on, but I think time is of the essence, before they can launch a hundred nukes in our direction from mobile launchers like they did those last four (even if they don't all make it).

Time to wake up the public in North Korea and get the North Korean Army army on their side
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote