Old 11-22-15, 12:27 PM   #250
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

[QUOTE=Sphere;2360151]Hello everyone.

Sasha did not embarrass me.

Time of news.
Today I transferred Wise high-polygonal model of the Bali aerial. 46 thousand triangles, he would kill me.
Below, photos from the modeling program. Accuracy, approximately + - 0,01mm. The colors just for the convenience of working, not real.

Андрей, всё в порядке, и как всегда, питерское крыло, и иже с Вами, на высоте, соответственно корона первенства принадлежит именно Вам. Меня ни сколько не пугают количества углов и прочего наворота в 3D моделях, лично я не испытываю дискомфорта по данному поводу, железо выдержит всё. А всяким студентам гарвардов и прочих забугорных (и не только) школярен хороший урок и принадлежность к своему месту. Jedem das Seine.... Исли что не так, не носить мне моего имени Наследия Предков..........
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Andrew, all right, and as always, the St. Petersburg wing, and others like you, at the height respectively championship crown belongs to you. I am not afraid nor how many number of other twists and angles in 3D models, personally I do not feel uncomfortable on this occasion, all the iron stand. And every student at Harvard and the other of foreign (and not only) a good lesson and scholars belonging to his place. Jedem das Seine .... http://postimg.org/image/55z1uw2ab//55z1uw2ab/

Last edited by Ahnenerbe; 11-22-15 at 12:39 PM.
Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote