Philipp_Thomsen
Old Gang

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipp_Thomsen
Gosh... I hope IBL like these ships and change his ships' .sim files in the merchant fleet mod. Otherwise, I will have a lot more work to do in the late november...

By the way, REEEEEEAAAALLLY looking foward to it, IBL!
First off, excellent work! I am so glad that someone managed to resolve this problem b/c no large vessel should bob like a toy boat.

I suggest that you keep the values the same for the Flower Class corvette because they were notorious rollers.

And yes - in the next month or two I will give you my ships so that you can make the necessary adjustments to them. Or you can simply PM me the changes that need to be made and I can make the alterations myself.
GREAT NEWS IBL!!!

I'll make the adjustments for you if you prefer. If you want to do it yourself and release the merchant fleet already modded, I can PM you the values, once I have them. It's still in beta-testing, so I'm not 100% sure about the values yet. But I'm releasing a beta-testing version today, so people could test. Once people are satisfied about the results, the values will be defined, and I can PM you the values so you can change it yourself.

It's up to your decision. For me, anyway you prefer!

Last edited by Philipp_Thomsen; 11-04-08 at 10:13 AM.
Philipp_Thomsen is offline   Reply With Quote