View Single Post
Old 08-12-17, 10:33 AM   #445
Sphere
Watch

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

@Kendras

Gun Flak C/38 is short barrel recoil operated. The barrel after the shot rolls back to 20-24mm and transmits the impulse to the bolt, the gun recharges. recoil is taken by buffer springs inside the gun cradle. For game, gun and gun cradle are placed in "Barrel" nod.

Trigger mechanism: 20mm flak carriage, have the trigger mechanism is handle-actuated. Right handle for double barrel carriage, left handle for single barrel carriage. It mean, for game we make two animations. Yes it is not convenient, but the animation for a single barrel carriage, absolutely does not fit the double barrel carriage.

Handle of firing turns downwards (1)
Through the hinge, the force is transmitted to the axis (1A)
The axis (1A) is in constant engagement with the rail (2L) and through the hinges with the rail (2R)
The trigger (3), on the back of the gun, is in the form of a small handwheel, the handle of which is raised to fire the gun. Handwheel is constantly in contact with the rail. (2L 2R)
After the shot, the cannon rolls back to a distance of 85mm (normal recoil). (4) If the fire is being fired at the gun's zenith position, the recoil can increase to 125mm (in reality).

Models of propellers corrected, rudders too.

before

After

In Inventor

@ For interested

Some time ago, I collected information about German periscopes. In my field of vision, I found documents on American periscopes T2 and T4. Making models C / 8 and C / 2 in parallel made and American. At present, the models are dead weight and do not benefit the community. If there is a desire and skills, then you can use these models for American submarines.
Models are not optimized, not scaled for the game and without textures.

Link to the models archive:
https://yadi.sk/d/vYeUL_p63LuZye

Т2 Model: 59-KA-40/1,414
Project 1940
1549 triangles

Т4 Model: 93KN36
Project 1944
1280 triangles

Sphere is offline   Reply With Quote