View Single Post
Old 01-29-10, 11:24 AM   #12
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Tank sims

Like you I am a fan of tank SIMS I own T72 but to tell you the truth I don't play it often.I am not inspired by that game.Not bad but too tepid for me. I also play PE modded with all the mods available Scenarios 2009/2010, PE3, Korea mod, Mid East mod, Britpak etc. Steel fury I have 3 installs one with Steel Panzer 1.4 and the Tiger 0.98 and the winter mod, another one with SP 1.3 and all those user missions created by Stone 2009 and the last one SP 1.4 with the desert mod, Tiger 0.98, T34/85,T60, Js2, Kv2 mods but no winter mod.I play Tvs T with and without ZW's mods but they are worth installing so don't give up and try again. I have Steel Beast installed but I ve never played it yet.I also have RTS Kharkov Panzer command and Blitzkrieg but play them sparingly. I also have tank shooters Field of Glory/First battalion in the US( and Dunes of war and Tank Combat but my children play with them. Finally IL2 but plane SIMs don't tickle me that much. I wanted Red Orchestra but it's MP and MP is not my cup of tea.

Nice talking to you and let me know if you are going to try ZW's mods. The man is amazing, modding and re creating this game all by himself. If he succeeds and I bet he will he could make tank sim history. I definitely will follow him and bank his work.No way Iam goign to miss that.

A successor to Steel Fury should come late this year or early next year,Can't wait to see it.I love SF.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote