Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GrayOwl- View Post
You can check aggression in such a way.

[cut]

RA - shoots SUBROCs very exact.
LWAMI - AI SUBROCs practically useless.

[cut]
And THIS is one hell of a big difference. AI subs with subrocs are very very deadly, we in Betasom learned the lesson.
Lada/Kilo AI subs getting within no more than 15-20 minutes deadly accurate solutions on a playable Type 212 some 10 nm + out at slow speed. It was a shock to some of our players just how reveresed the situation was with respect to AT3 or even Lwami. It makes mixing AI/playable units that much more challenging.

Quote:
Such differences - hundred.
But I shall not list them all.
I think this is a mistake although I understand why you don't want to take that route. Good software comes with good documentation, and although the included weapons manual and sonar profiles are very good, a good deal of the behaviour of the mod has to be learned on the field by playing and playing. And we always discover new things. This of course takes time, and certain players accustumed to just having a changelog with all the differences with respect to DW default may be put off. And some even think the mod works badly when its just the correct behaviour because its not documented at all.
But, if you stick with it, and learn by trial and error you'll see just how big a quantum leap RA/DWX really is over the other mods.
goldorak is offline   Reply With Quote