View Single Post
Old 04-24-17, 04:50 AM   #9
Stewy1
Girt by Sea

Downloads: 131
Uploads: 34

Hey Nip,

Thanks for the interest. Here's a bit of an update.

The God of DW, FPSChazly, kindly made a program for me which coverts decimal lat/long coordinates into data that can easily be pasted into a mission .txt file - so marking EEZs takes about one tenth of the time that it used to and is hyper-accurate.

He's been working on updating the program so that it can also covert deg/min/sec coordinates into the same DW mission format - but, by his own admission, he's pretty heavily into ArmA III (and who can blame him??) so the update has been delayed a little.

I can finish the Virginia Capes map by hand - it'll just take a little longer - I'll try and make some progress over the next week or two. It's by far the most detailed map I've done.

If that's not a priority - I can release a number of other maps that I've made since Map Pack 1 - including updated maps (like Syria, which now has the official Russian operating areas for both the Kuznetsov carrier and Peter the Great cruiser deployments - sadly, the airbase which Trump hit with Tomahawks is too high to map in DW but they're marked anyway)

Thanks for your interest and support, Nip - I appreciate it, mate.
Stew
Stewy1 is offline   Reply With Quote