View Single Post
Old 06-03-10, 02:21 AM   #9
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.T View Post
sir. You are an example of awsomeness...Ill ad a second monitor for the craptop. Make a gallon of coffe, get some fruit and chips and sit on the tarress and work on this....

This will have an impact on my RC model, but its a wierd world..

Doing summer working on mods for winter...Doing winter work on RC for summer......

Throw in Kids and dog + a pregnant girlfriend and you have my life

Ill let ya now the second the above or ready.....

There might need abit in the ammount of AA guns, looks like the asashio have more AA guns that the dedicatet AA destroyer ingame....

But i have made the readme like a checklist...

L.T
Denmark
I meant to get back to this tonight but didn't get time. Don't worry about the AA guns, that will all be taken care of. Next step we start using the Akizuki files. And once it is playable then you can add or delete stuff as needed.
I did find there will be one extra step. The Akizuki uses a smaller Main gun. So we can't reuse the one on the Asashio, so we will need to make some extra entries.
If you do get the above stuff done. The next step will be to copy the Akisuki folder to the Asashio MOD. It will make it easier to work one step at a time with the extra folder.
1. In SH4 go to Data/Sea/ and copy the entire NDD_Akisuki folder to the Asashio MOD/ Data/Submarine folder. So the Data/Submarine folder will have two folders in it: the NDD_Akisuki and NSS_Asashio. Do NOT put the folder inside the NSS_Asashio folder only inside the Submarine folder.
2. Now rename the Folder to NSS_Akizuki, open it and rename all the file to replace NDD with NSS, leave the rest of the name exactly as it is, ONLY change the NDD to NSS.

I will try to do the rest of this tomorrow.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote