View Single Post
Old 06-02-10, 03:51 AM   #5
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.T View Post
yes abit though rusty...lol..made a few surface ships way back in early SH III days, but cant remember one bit......

I am working on the Akizuki, its werry werry slow since i have to take the Asashoi "apart" and look at files since i cant use the toturial lol..

What i do remember is that the ship it self is kinda a shell over the sub.

You move the damedge zones so they fit on the shell instead over the sub inside

What im not sure of is that if i have the asashio, can i put over the shell Akuziku and use that as the clone

If i use the asashio, and then change the outershell with the Akuziku and then change the asashio files to fit the Akuziku..

I have found the asashio being the better one of the two playable japaneseDD`s simply because its more stabil than the Fubuki (no purple and weird stuf when damedge..

Im pretty sure when model basic is done i can get help with damedge zones and career playability (dropping agėnt and boxes)

Im not going to correct things on the ingame model, but i want to make ingame model playable. The 3d stuf i realy dont want to get into, but creating basic ships others can then "upgrade" i have no problem with..

Im just tired to be one of those asking, instead i want to become one of the "i do it my self" guys. There is some awsome allied ships around to sail, but that dont help if your a Japanese wannabe.

I love to sail the Fubuki (but have problems when 20% damedged turns purple)
I like the asashio (awsome ship)
I want the Akizuki (my favorite ww2 DD) <-- perfect raider (and just awsome looking)

L.T
Are you 'taking apart' the Asashio I made or another? If it is mine (it will have a "readme" with it with Peabody in it), I have the files here and I can tell you exactly what you need to do. The damage model on it is just the subs damage model, I just threw it in there so you could 'fix' some damage. I didn't get time to learn it and do a complete rewrite of the damage stuff.

But except for that you just need to copy a few files from your DD and possibly change the 'deckgun' entry. You do not need to make the Akizuki "fit" the Asashio, you will use the actual Akizuki files.
I am headed for bed now but when I up I can type up some info for you. It will be quite simple to make it playable, then you can spend some time tweaking it.
Let me know if it is the one I made, so I make sure to give you correct info.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote