View Single Post
Old 06-01-10, 11:59 PM   #2
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.T View Post
I have been browsing the net for 3 days without finding it. There is a link to the post made here, but its deletet in the main OP

Anyone have it or have another one??

Hope someone can help

L.T
Hi LT, just didn't want this to sit here unanswered. There is nothing "Basic" about a tutorial to make a playable ship. It takes a while to explain it. The tutorial I think you are referring to was to 'clone' a sub to make a new one that would not conflict with the original. That is the first step to learning what to do. Then you can clone a ship and add necessary files to make the ship a submarine.

If I get some time, I will try to put together a tutorial, but I am busy with Real Life at the moment. I will at least try to get you a tutorial to clone a sub when I can. That will get you used to what you will need to do. Are you familiar with any Modding at all ?

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote