CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Front Runner View Post
Please read my post in the SH4 Wolves of the Pacific forum titled
"Base Time 2018"
I've read it......"Base Time 2018" (actually a couple of times, my "comprehension" side of the brain needs to digest!!), and find it really interesting!! You may have discovered a flaw that definitely comes from trying to play a Windows XP era game on systems that are too advanced for its own good.

Something similar has to do with my findings of playing the game on my Windows XP system and playing it on my Windows 10 computer. I've actually "timed" events on one computer, compared to the other, and have seen differences in outcomes! The faster computer delivers faster results than the slower computer. I forget what I was doing some months ago, but to get to the same world position using time compression took longer in actual game time for the slower Windows XP computer, than it did on the much faster Windows 10 machine!

Which does nothing but spell TROUBLE for trying to figure out what one person discovers, can't be found by another player due to computer spec differences!?!

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote