View Single Post
Old 01-24-13, 04:48 AM   #53
sublynx
Sea Lord

Location: In the conning tower of my VIIC scanning the sea through the periscope
Downloads: 173
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja turtle View Post
However, I have tried charts add on with only GWX and MaGui F.
Then the other mods can't explain the problem.

Quote:
I'm not too concerned with having the mod in if it will cause so much time and frustration.
Adding one chart is no big deal. I can pick an easy to add chart for you, which requires nothing fancy like renumbering. It's just a case of copy paste to the right place in menu_1072_768.ini. Takes about 15 minutes, I'd say. If it works, we'll know the rest of the charts are possible to add too.

But before there is any point in considering the editing approach, I'd try Robin40's solution. It looks innovative and promising.

Quote:
My girl is now fourteen....yep a stroppy girl teenager so make the most of the younger years lol
Oh great. What I have now is a 2 year old going hiding behind the corner for a dump, yelling "Daddy must not come!" at me when I approach trying to take her to the potty and in about 10 years time I'll have to face the same kind of yelling when she hides a pathetic excuse of a boyfriend from me, the only difference being that her language is more foul, vicious and grammatically somewhat more coherent. Marry and have kids, they said...