View Single Post
Old 05-20-12, 10:08 PM   #4157
19Herr_Rapp86
Lieutenant

Downloads: 259
Uploads: 0

Just set sail at 1x 3 days ago for my first patrol in a long time in the Pacific Theatre. Lieutenant Commander Rapp, in command of the USS Grampus Gar Class fleet boat. (SS-207) With whiz-wheel (Thank you Rockin' Robbins and CaptainScurrvy) and stop watch, and a copy of "Clear the Bridge" in hand I'm ready to carry out President Roosevelt's orders of unrestricted submarine warfare. I'm glad to be back sailing again. Glad to be back on the forums again too. I missed this place. Anyways, off topic there. I'm about 125 hours at ahead standard from my patrol position in the Marshall Islands archipelago. Hopefully I won't run into any pesky air cover from the Truk Atoll. During my time at sea, Roosevelt has made his famous day of infamy speech, two British battleships have been sunk by Japanese aircraft, and Germany and Italy have declared war on the United States. Things are really heating up in the world. I'm ready for action though, and my crew is anxious for our first encounter. I'll keep you posted as my patrol progresses, and hopefully have some exciting screens to post for everyone with some tactical knowledge to share as well. Happy Hunting
Lt. Cmdr. Rapp
USS Grampus SS-207