Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 08-17-18, 02:25 PM   #6494
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
The game does not do that, nor does it allow us to, unless you get it "early", then the game sends you to Mare Island. The game also doesn't allow a modder to interrupt it's "flow of logic" for getting new conning towers (sails, turms, whatever)...

What I'm getting at with that Balao you got at Midway, is you're saying "Early 1943" for the start, the Balao isn't available there until March 1943, and FotRSU doesn't have a "start" for it until June of 1943. I do think we've "finalized" our current attempt at alleviating the problem somewhat, and I'll try a couple more ideas as we work toward later versions!...
i do not remember the exact date.
at the start of the American Career process, as you know, the player selects what time frame he wants to begin his career. i am saying that i selected the early 1943 time and i do not remember the exact date that equated to when the start process finished and we were presented with our boat and crew for the first time. based on what you are saying, that date had to be in March 1943 because i selected Balao as my boat and that boat is not selectable until March 1943. i'm good with that. March 2 or March 3, 1943 is most probable.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote