Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 08-16-18, 05:24 PM   #6488
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Edit: A couple of things I've been meaning to ask you mark bonamer about your experience with the Balao, was #1, whether you remember the amount of renown you had, either side of getting the Balao assignment, and #2, whether you looked on your crew screen prior to departure with the Balao, to see if your Watch Crew were in the protected Watch Lounge, or at their Watch Stations? If you don't remember, no biggie, we'll get by. Thanks.
from what i remember, i started with a Gar in December 1941 and earned enough renown to be awarded a Balao October/November 1942 and could never go on patrol again. so i reinstalled and started a new career in early 1943 with a Balao and, of course, with zero renown but ran into the same CTD. i do not remember completing any patrols. Then i restarted my career with a Gato in early 1943 and still had problems going on patrol. at that point, i chucked FOTRSU, re-installed and went over the Axis side...playing Op Monsun in the Med driving a Type VIIC. i am waiting for the next release of Ultimate and then i'll try it again.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote