View Single Post
Old 10-01-14, 07:35 PM   #5
jojotcb10
Swabbie

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

haha that is good to know. luckily all my tomahawks hit their target nicely. I am on the last mission now and didnt have much luck my first try but im not exactly sure why. I used the truth at the end to try to figure out what happened but I still cant figure out why it said goal cannot be completed end mission. several times earlier in the mission it said mission successful and i checked to see what was up and all the mission goals were incomplete. I kept playing and finally I had mission complete for all the goals except for complete the landing which said incomplete and then I got the message saying I couldnt finish mission. I cant figure out what happened from the truth thing. I played as a sub since thats all I know how to do and tried to fight the 2 subs in my area but could never really close more than 30000 yards, had quite a few torpedos fired in my direction, I fired several in their direction but nobody hit anybody. Eventually somebody else took care of both of the subs. There were some boats sunk during the landing I guess but they are so far off thats out of my hands. But to my knowledge none of them were ships that should make the landing impossible. I gotta figure this one out....