Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
No answers?

I need a little help from my friends!

Fitzcarraldo
I do not have the new RSRDC or new TMO, which MOD is installed last? Those would be the necessary files and I could possibly help if I find a few minutes.
I could explain how to make it as a MOD, then it will not change the original files, but I think you should request permission if you want it 'public'.

You would need to create missions from New London, are you familiar with doing that? I can make the base and then you could add the missions. If not, let me know.

Edit: I just downloaded the RSRDC for TMO. I know Lurker stated a long time ago that using Mission Editor would mess up the Campaign layers, because he did hand editing. I don't know if editing the USNavalBase.mis will or not, so I can try a hand edit. Either way it will be on a MOD and I will try to explain how to do it. (if it works. )

It doesn't take long, but I need to leave for a while, so I will get back to you.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote