View Single Post
Old 09-16-17, 02:32 PM   #4
Akotalaya
Sparky

Downloads: 176
Uploads: 0

no layer, cant take advantage of that, i dont even get a firing soloution and they are already on me, i run as qiet as possible, sometimes even at a crawl, 2 kts if i have to do so, i know modern subs are nothing like second world war but come on, i have no chance most of the time as soon as i spawn in to where i can start prepping for my attack they already find my 688 and boom, im dodging torps for the next half hour before i can even identify them, i didnt expect this to be easy, but i am on casual and all...im also staying as far away as possible and as quiet as possible, but nope...detected REALLY quickly...one of my tactics has been to hug the bottom of the ocean and go at a snails pace, it works every time in sh5...so idk what to say about that, i am also using the stock 688 that comes with the game, not the 688i mod..also question if the narwhal is quieter then why isnt the thing still in use? the 688 is what we use today..are these numbers based off real numbers or is it all just for "balance"
Akotalaya is offline   Reply With Quote