View Single Post
Old 01-26-17, 06:57 AM   #95
NoExcuses
Swabbie

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum, so I thought a little bit of introduction won't hurt anyone
I started with SH3 a few years ago, but quickly got bored of it (I had no clue there are so many mods available!) Then I discovered the great mod of GWX 3.0 and other cool mods, but then again - I got bored, and didn't have enough free time. But now I am back at it again (curious for how long lol) and approached a problem with this mod (German U-boats Compilation). My mod list is as follows :

Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final
GWX - Enhanced Damage Effects
GWX - No medals on crew
MEP v5 with green water

But, I'd like to use also Thomsen sound pack, TKSS18 German U-boats compilation (basically to have those fancy looking U-boat models and interior with all those added rooms) - But I can't. When I try to enable them via JSGME with those that I already have, then the problem appears. JSGME says (for example when enabling the Thomsen sound pack)

""Commands_en.cfg" has already been altered by the "Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final" mod.
"NSS_Uboat2_CR.dsd" has already been altered by the "TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation" mod.
"NSS_Uboat21_CR.dsd" has already been altered by the "TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation" mod.
"NSS_Uboat7_CR.dsd" has already been altered by the "TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation" mod.
"NSS_Uboat9_CR.dsd" has already been altered by the "TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation" mod.
"en_menu.txt" has already been altered by the "Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final" mod."

Coud somebody explain this? I've seen other people running those mods together flawlessy, and I've got no clue why I've got this problem.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for that Biography up there :P
NoExcuses is offline   Reply With Quote