View Single Post
Old 01-06-18, 11:14 AM   #175
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Hello Bleiente, hello SH4 friends!

Thank you Bleiente to work on a mod and make it available

I play often SH3/SH5 so I'm confident with usage of dials and plotting tools, but not with the SH4 game, so my questions are:

a)
Is your mod suited for beginners? Can I install only some components of your mod when I like to play a 'light realism or easy game', but with the improved RSRDC campaign? And then load everything to enjoy 'full realism' by installing everything? I'm looking for such a mod.

DE:
Können auch Anfänger das Mod benutzen? Ich würde lieber den ganzen 'Realismus-Kram' erst laden, wenn ich mit dem Spiel vertraut bin, vorher lieber nur RSRDC, und dann die 'volle Pulle'; ist das möglich?

b)
Because I'm a noob in SH4 my technical question is: I've heard that the GFO mod corrects most bugs of the stock game, yet it is not included in your mod, does your mod correct these bugs by other means?

DE:
Korrigiert deine Sammlung die gröbsten Fehler von SH4, so wie das GFO mod?

c)
I'm a little confused about what to download exactly to have your full package as follows (quote from your 1st post), is there a single file I can download?

DE:
Also: Welche Datei muss ich nun herunterladen, um dein 'volles' Paket zu bekommen, um die wie unten beschriebene Reihenfolge einzuhalten?

The correct sequence via JSGME would be as follows:

1. TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
(with or without the optional modes)
1a Real Environment RSRDC_TMO by Kriller + Caustic
2. RSRDC_TMO_V502
(and patch)
3. 1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for RSRDCv502
3a 1.5_OTC_Realistic Scopes (or Aspect Ratio) RSRDCv502
3b 1.5_OTC_Tokko's Revenge for RSRDCv502 (better aircraft and improved AI)
4. Ralles ModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC

Thanks very much Bleiente or experts to feedback on these basics!
Cheers, beste Grüsse,

Last edited by XenonSurf; 01-06-18 at 11:59 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote