View Single Post
Old 04-11-11, 06:15 PM   #258
stokeyblokey
Sailor man

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish In The Water View Post
You might not be a big fan of this, but I actually embed Commander inside the SH3 folder so I can utilize the same JSGME for both...I've never encountered any issues with the configuration.
now he tells me LOL.

Not sure I have time to play with it now though, finally finished the 1939-40 files, just gotta upload them and then I can post you the link.

EDIT: Hope you don't mind but I used 7zip this time as it is much better at compression (and it's free!), I have pruned out mostly junk or very short clips, I have "fiddled" the date for some undated radio broadcasts so they fill large gaps in the dates, some mp3 have been joined to make one file but not many...oh, and anything that was in SH3C in terms of Menu folders etc. I have left well alone so I should not have broken anything *crosses fingers*

2nd EDIT: I am off to bed but 1939 in SH3C format is up (same link in my sig) and the 1940 is uploading now, should be done in 10 mins or so...it is 100mb compared to only 18mb for 1939. Night all

Last edited by stokeyblokey; 04-11-11 at 06:40 PM.
stokeyblokey is offline   Reply With Quote