View Single Post
Old 01-25-09, 11:36 AM   #48
evan82
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 197
Uploads: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonmull
OK you['re gonna but I take it I'd need to change the 1943 dates to 1939 in cfg?

Please bear in mind the last time I was in the SH3 files was about 2 years ago and that was only for simple fixes! Always willing to learn though...
Most changes to run XXI from 1939 You must done in Basic Cfg file.[Ubisoft/SH3/Data/CFG] I think Wreford Brown missing some date. Uboat XXI uses many things from second part of war. Most of thouse is available from 1942, 43. If we have XXI from the 1939, and boat uses balkongerat for 21, but balkongerat have year start set to 43 for example then we have messege about destroyed balkongerad it's simple. If also the snorkel have bad start date then we have destroyed snorkel and also radar warning which is on the top of the snorkel in this boat. This is simple. I can fit here my correction for a few moments if Wreford Brown agree for this.

But till this hapend You can look here. This is Polish forum where I describe how use XXI from 1939. Don't copy this, only check for knowledge "how to do this". I know this is in Polish but script is uniwesal. Read from the 2 post. Each first column is not changed. Second is changed. Read cerfully. [EN - "change", "changed" = PL "zmiana", "zmienione"]
http://www.ubootwaffe.pl/forum/viewt...c7f752f474440d

Last edited by evan82; 01-25-09 at 11:55 AM.
evan82 is offline   Reply With Quote