View Single Post
Old 08-11-18, 10:58 AM   #4
Aoogahman
Seaman

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Thanks all for the feedback. Good stuff!

As I understand it, on the one hand I could at this point just dock at Pearl and be happy with the tonnage renown, or on the other I could go all the way back to the ECS, with four torpedoes in the aft tubes and motor around the patrol-area star for 48 hours just to see if I can get a mission completion. Hmmm...big decision.

The first option appeals to my common sense..."a bird in the hand..." The second option, though more patriotic, doesn't appeal to anything. I could possibly loose the boat, the crew, and my tonnage renown. I could also be overcome by boredom, nod off, and plant my face in the keyboard causing a game crash...? And, seeing as my orders were to "Patrol the East China Sea," which is what I did, the whole thing, from end to end, multiple times, I think I'll just dock at Pearl, chalk it up as a learning experience and get on with the rest of the perceived glitches I'm dealing with. Now slightly older and a bit wiser, hopefully.

I've just got to get rid of the duplicate "Yes Sirs". The first spoken in a normal voice and the second immediately shouted at the top or the guy's lungs. It's awful. I'd rather be pinged by sonar...