View Single Post
Old 08-10-18, 02:43 PM   #1
Aoogahman
Seaman

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default A Bad Glitch Day?

I'm on my second career mission in SH4 Gold (1.5)-no-mods and have been patrolling the East China Sea (ECS) for what seems like FOREVER, and that's with time compression. So far I have sunk 5 merchants for a total of 35,778 tons. I'd like to take all the credit, but the the auto-targeting system might have helped a little bit. I'm learning...I'm learning.

There are four torpedoes left in the aft tubes and none forward. Seemed like a good time to head home, which I did, and am now sitting just outside the Pearly Gates sitting on the bridge drinking Gilly from a porcelain coffee cup.

The problem is that the mission is still incomplete. My first mission noted that the mission was completed while I was still in the patrol area. This second one hasn't done that. And I do realize you have to return all the way to the base to complete the mission, but this is somehow different, I think. Or maybe that's all I need to do??

Otherwise, is there anything I should be doing to complete this mission, or is it a glitch and it probably won't complete no matter what I do?

Is this Glitch Day or what? Now I can't get the the little smiley faces to work either. I just get a "".

I'm going drinking!