Old 06-11-16, 05:10 AM   #3464
nionios
Sparky

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzin1973 View Post
Thanks for your answer nionios.
Not criticizing the mod or anything, But i must say i dont like this new feature very much.
It does render the man guns buttons useless. Even in SH3, if i spotted a plane and decided to fight it, ordering man flak guns was enough. If i have to go and manually drag men to their stations, then those buttons are useless.

I also read something about having to constantly move crew arround to/from the conning tower. One thing i dint like about SH3, fixed in SH4 was having to babysit my crew.

I wish there was an option to install just the new campaign & units and skip the new gameplay changes ("features").

I wonder if i can edit the mod to un-do these features and just enjoy the new campaign.
  • The buttons for manning guns aren't completely useless.After you move crew there then you should use these buttons for maximum performance(faster reload time) unless you order for battlestations.
  • You still have to move crew from conning tower to the interior in a situation of being depth charged, otherwise the bridge crew may be injured or killed.Although the sub is submerged there's a weird game mechanism which considers the crew is still sitting on the bridge.
nionios is offline   Reply With Quote