View Single Post
Old 10-10-13, 12:23 PM   #207
Rhodes
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txema View Post
Perhaps to make the fm newinterior mod work in Windows 7 you need the 64 bits version of Windows 7 with the 4GB patch activated...
And the mod worked with XP 32bits? Well, it's microsoft, so...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWalleye View Post
Are you running 32-bit or 64-bit Win7? AFAIK, all versions of the 4GB patch are incompatible with 32-bit Win7.

You have Commander installed. Do you have the .cfg files for GWX3 installed also?

Have you ever, ever, EVER activated or deactivated any mod without rolling back Commander? (This is a really bad thing to do, and is guaranteed to cause problems.)
Win 7 32 bits. Incompatible how? The game loads fine and I am running several mods and sh3.exe is patched with 4gb.

Yes, I have. But I only run commander when going play in my careers. What I do is this:
I have sh3+gwx+several mods. A new mod comes up. I roll back commander. I see what the mod creator days about activation etc. I activate the mod. I then go to sh3 by clicking on the sh3, I do not load it thought commander. I see if the game loads fine, go to a single mission, and see if the game loads up fine. If so, I assume the mod is fine, no conflit and etc. Then when I want to play my career, I load the game by sh3 commander.

BigWalleye, normally I do, but I cannot remmember every time and a few times I may not, but that would not explain the conflict since (imo), do to that the last time I installed the game (clean installation)+gwx I went to enable the mod to see if the clean install worked and I didn't had installed commander yet.
Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote