conus00
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzbasan View Post
Hi Conus00,

A fantastic mod!

I am having one irritating problem: when the museum loads to about 95%, SHIII crashes to the desktop with the error "Silent Hunter III has stopped working".

I am running GWX 3.0 Gold without any other mods installed on Win 7 Pro 64 bit with two ATI 5870 cards in Crossfire with the latest Catalyst 10.4 drivers.

Before installing the newest version of the Conus Widescreen mod, I was running the original "widescreen GWX 3.0" mod without any problems. Ran smooth as silk on my system. I uninstalled the original widescreen mod with JGSME and then installed the new version and now the museum CTD's.

I must run the mod at 1360 resolution setting because my Asus VW266H 26 inch widescreen monitor does not support the 1366 resolution.

Any ideas what could be causing the museum CTD's?
I have similar problem when the bar reaches 45%. I have no idea what is causing this because the only changes I have made in Museum files are purely graphical. Maybe Seeadler could answer this question?
My mod includes his Widescreen version 1.1 Try using my mod but replacing d3d9.dll and d3d9.ini from widescreen GWX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunos View Post
Any plans to make it compatible with OLC Gold mkII ?
And how about making more resolution supported ? I assume if it can not be made "all rez support in one release" there could be dozens of other separate releases for different resolutions or am I missing something ? My native resolution is 1440x900 and heck it just doesn't feel right..
Your first question should be directed to the author OLC Gold II (which is onelifecrisis if I'm not mistaken).

To answer your second question is definitely no. There would be large amount of changes to be done to lots of graphic files and change them from 1360x768 to 1440x900 (which is not just a simple re-sizing the files).

Last edited by conus00; 05-28-10 at 10:15 AM.
conus00 is offline   Reply With Quote