View Single Post
Old 06-22-19, 03:26 AM   #8
Oby
Medic

Downloads: 458
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Value Points - completing individual campaign objectives. There are always 10 per individual campaign(Total Germany, Happy Times,etc.). They are distributed among the objectives and are presented with crosses(small cross=1VP,big cross=2VP)
Just to correct myself.

Promotion points - player also gets them for sinking ships(I think the amount is: 1 for enemy, -1 for neutral, -10 for friendly)

Value points are actually Victory points. You can check them in campaign,cfg of individual campaign project.

There are always 10 per individual campaign(Total Germany, Happy Times,etc.). They are distributed among the objectives and are presented with crosses(small cross=Normal Victory, big cross=Mayor Victory - see below)

If you survive all the hell on sea, individual campaign can have three endings. It ends in determined time interval OR you can finish it earlier, if you achieve mayor victory(campaign ends and the game just teleport you to bunker - not very nice). Each completed campaign objective contribute specified amount of VP,ussually 1 or 2, to final result:

1. 10 Victory Points=Mayor Victory - player gets the most of promo, exp and renown points.

Te last two crosses of campaign GUI on navmap represent requirements for MV, and they are bigger for that pourpose.

2. 8,9 VP=Normal Victory

3. Less than 8VP=Defeat - player get minus rewards.

I think that's that about reward points in SH5. Further questions are welcome. Will help if I can.

Be good and all the best with your mod.

Last edited by Oby; 06-22-19 at 04:22 AM.
Oby is offline   Reply With Quote