View Single Post
Old 01-22-08, 09:33 AM   #14
CapZap1970
Sea Lord

Downloads: 259
Uploads: 51

That can be easily fixed... I will upload shortly guns with smilar camo... as for the uniforms, well, there is nothing to do about it, unless our good Maestro Venatore has something hidden in his sleeves...
Oh, sorry, about the link, just click on my sig and register at BtS... all the skins made by SWCowboy, Koondawg, yamato and mine are there...!
CapZap

UPDATE!!!!
Abd von Mumit, thank you very much for pointing out the fact that the guns were preventing the sub of blending completely.
I've made a small modification and now you can have the full camo version, that includes the guns in camo pattern, and as you can see the effect is complete.
Also, notice that using Venatore's great "Elite U-boat Uniform - Blue" helps matching the crew with this skin.
The name if this new version is "CapZap IXD2 Camaleon M2" and I did it as a different skin because some people like the black guns while others like the camo version.
So, there is always a way to have everybody happy.

Enjoy!!
CapZap

EDIT: for those who register to download the skins and canīt find the d/l link, please visit the "Technical Support and Q/A" section, there is a sticky with a complete explanation on how to lay your hands on the skins and other mods you might want.
CapZap

Last edited by CapZap1970; 01-22-08 at 03:38 PM.
CapZap1970 is offline   Reply With Quote