Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 01-11-17, 09:51 PM   #3468
jldjs
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Do you have any of the same mods enabled in your "Stock" version? If so, disable that mod and see if it changes.
Yes, and the same thing happens with TMO, w/wo RSRD, Spyron and stock. But as you say, this ship is the same.

Do any other vessels do that? No, but I haven't looked at every ship.
Can you get through the whole Museum, all countries, all ships and planes? I haven't but will look at as many other ships in the museum. But, I've played for the past few years with various mods on this system and have only seen this with Etoforu. Since the NSC_Subchaser files all look the same I surmise something in the rendering is afoul. I would suspect Wine but no other ship renders this way!

If all your files are the same, then it's not in there. Seems so, hence I wonder about the rendering, though I don't known enough about that subject.

A couple things I don't understand... The ship is the same in Stock and in FOTRSU, ~and~ it does it in Wine, but not in BootCamp? Yes, with same version of NSC_Subchaser in a TMO, RSRD mods and just stock.

So, do you have the latest "Wineskins", but why would that matter, especially if this is the only ship doing it in your game... ?? Agreed, and no I'm still using Wineskin version(2.5.6 and 2.5.8)that came out when Mac OSX 10.7.5 was new since I'm still on 10.7.5(Lion).

Which file in NSC_Subchaser defines the "size" of this ship when rendered in the Museum and when playing the game?