View Single Post
Old 11-18-14, 06:02 PM   #4
artao
Officer

Downloads: 144
Uploads: 0

I've managed to figure out a workaround using doctrine language and an additional global event goal .. I think.
So I set the "SOSUS Detection" goal to ALSO check range to any of the SOSUS sensors to be less than 15nm. That fixed the ridicu-long-range detection. This even goal can refire every 5 minutes, and must hold contact for 5 minutes before firing.
Then I made a second global event goal, "SOSUS Dectect Number" to test if "SOSUS Detection" had fired more than 3 times, and if no more than 10 minutes had passed since last firing of "SOSUS Detection" .. then set "SOSUS Detect Number" to be able to refire every 11 minutes.
Without that last part, checking the time since last firing, it worked rather well. So far so good.
I put the time check in because I (think I) want there to be a "time since last contact" requirement before the final trigger firing -- which will spawn an ASW search.

I'm not sure how well this last part will work tho -- if at all -- nor am I sure how to efficiently test that behavior.
Ideas? Does it sound like I'm going about this right?

artao is offline   Reply With Quote