Old 01-29-13, 08:33 AM   #780
J0313
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1786
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueduck View Post
Hello J0313,

well in our opinion a "new Kaleun" did not "deserve" to have its own emblem. You will have to have a renown of 3500 or higher to be able to get your own emblem.
When Starting in Erprobungsstelle, sink the two targets to complete the testing of your new boat and crew. Then transfer to a front-flotilla, start your first trip and when you return with a good result you will be able to get your desired emblem.

Choose another year than 1939 and there will be other flotillas available where you can start immediately.
But be aware: new u-boats will only be available at the Erprobungsstelle!
All the equipment will be available at the front-flotillas.

Regards
Blueduck
I have been starting in Erprobungsstelle every time testing the Campaign. There are no target ships that I know of. I just get ordered to patrol a grid in AO and thats it. Also I am running it through SH3 Commander and even when I try and start a Campaign after 1939 in a front flotilla it doesnt give me a joice of U-boat type. The drop down menu is blank for both the type and boat number. I have installed your files for Commander per instructions and also the mod order is correct per the mod manuel.
J0313 is offline   Reply With Quote