Old 06-27-10, 11:32 PM   #25
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

OK, so much for "The only rule I have is that the past is dead."

Quote:
Originally Posted by privateer View Post
Way back the SH4 Modders took a stance against anything GWX!
If you were a GWX Member?
You were hated and dismissed,
Do we REALLY need to dredge up all the who', what' and whys again for 12 to 20 f*cking pages until the ban hanner falls and threads are locked all over again for a 3rd or 4th freaking time? REALLY?

Quote:
Talked about in Secrect hidden forum areas,
Ok sure. There existed a private complaint forum offsite. It was only there only as a place to vent in private rather then vent things in public and stir up some schit. Just because you, or someone you know was shady enough to create false accounts and/or hack their way into that forum to see what was being said, IS NOT ANYONE ELSES FAULT BUT YOUR OWN! People were gentlemanly enough to bitch in private, so the community could go on in peace and not have the continued public drama. What are you guys now, the freaking thought police?!? NEVERMIND that all the work these modders and myself did was OPEN to the public. No HIDDEN SKUNK WORKS like some other people I could mention. Nobody your whining about hid tools, knowledge, or technical information just so they could be the king of the excrement pile. So you really have no space at all to complain about a private rant forum. NONE WHATSOERVER.

Quote:
And options were discussed about how to stop the GWX Team with legal actions!
Sure. There were speculations about the legal ramifications if you guys went and started edited core game files like EXE, DLL, files and the like. Mainly because as you cited, very few modders (read, nobody) liked you guys for reasons we really don't need to get into YET AGAIN.

Quote:

I, and the whole Team, were spit on from day one.
Hmm, Gee, i wonder why? The amazing thing is, apparently you guys still don't understand. Even after all the past drama which i thought was done and over with.

Quote:
And to this day!
Really? Personnally, i had let the past go, infact, until i read this post, i thought the past was the past, and i was perfectly willing to help anyone except KL regardless of past conflicts or affiliations. But apparently that doesn't hold true for all involved or i wouldn't be writing this response to a post that shouldn't have been written. I thought we had all let the past go. I guess i was wrong.

You know what i hate about modding the most? This poltiical BS, right here. (edit: A lovely surprise after being out of town for the last 4 days. Really freaking lovely! ) You talked the talk about letting the past go, and then you go dredging up the past. What the hell is that?! Don't talk the talk if your not going to walk the walk.

Last edited by Ducimus; 06-27-10 at 11:46 PM.