View Single Post
Old 10-29-08, 03:07 PM   #15
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhugill
It might work if u put all the crew avalible on , go on partrol , instantly end it and keep doing that. Also is there anyone experienced with sinking mechanics. Im still not happy that I cant get individual compartments to flood without having the ship sink. If you can help let me know.
Be careful with that one, it works, but if you do it too many times in a row without completing a mission or at least sink something they will retire you. Doesn't happen all the time but I have had it happen on the third "end Patrol" 4 times during some testing. (Not with the Yamato, but I assume the same could happen) Just some info.

So you might want to try to get some essential crew on board on the first and second times, then do a mission and finish the next time you dock.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote