View Single Post
Old 12-14-08, 04:11 AM   #1
anzacmick
Helmsman

Downloads: 134
Uploads: 0
[REL] open beta ANZACMICKS DAMAGE IMMERSION V0.5

gday all,
One of the realism killers for me is the lack of variety of damage for the various impacts of torpedo and naval artillary.
Although damage mods have been released before, this one is unique and totally different than any released .
Hopefully this is a step in the right direction to improving that immersion killer.
While 3d damage is so far not possible in SH3, these damage decals and the various sizes of damage can offer a decent illusion of 3d damage.
Whilst I have provided some select damage decals, u are more than welcome to use/make ur own or favorite damage mods decals, just rename accordingly.
[BETA]
For the open beta run I need some people who actually play the game(campaign and missions) to report back the flaws in damage sizes comparitive to ships sizes and to the damage that is being inflicted. eg torpedos leave big holes whilst artillary shouldnt leave as big a holes.
Whilst I have done my best to get most correct for the V0.5 release, being as there are so many units in the game (over 200) I simply cannot play the game enough to see every unit and every possible damage result....this is where you come in.
Reports needed are the ship type, the damage type(torp or gun), and the size of damage(just right or to big)...pics would also greatly help.
Private messages via subsim or simply posted on the forum will do nicely for feedback.
COMPATABILITY:
Compatability with AOTD-AA-Ship-Schleuse-Bugix, Rubini`s LifeBoats&Debris_v3B & Water_Stream_for_Uboats_V4
JSGME ready:
The mod is JSGME enabled. Simply extract to your MODS folder and enable after AOTD-AA-Ship-Schleuse-Bugix, LifeBoats&Debris_v3B & Water_Stream_for_Uboats_V4 if installed.

Thx for your help in this beta and I hope you do enjoy....
Active feedback will be credited in the final...again thx
Anzacmick

http://hosted.filefront.com/ANZACMICK

Last edited by anzacmick; 12-14-08 at 04:29 AM.
anzacmick is offline   Reply With Quote