Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
I nominate

Thread of the Year - "The Bilge" started by Wolferz {AKA King Zod}

"Welcome to the Bilge.
A club for scallywags and ne'er-do-wells and the occasional pirate radio DJ.

We are an equal opportunity insult club formerly known as Ubirats in the bilges. Since Ubisoft decided to claim explicit domain on everything Ubisoft, whether created by them or not, I've broken all mooring lines with a fire axe. Well, chopped them off really. We are now free to navigate the ins and outs of outrageous misfortune. I hope she doesn't mind too much.

We, the management, welcome one and all for beer and laughs.
We only ask that you keep it clean by not puking on the floor. It smells bad enough in here already.
I got a new coffee maker, Armistead and you're in charge of it. I hope you made enough on the slug bait to buy some coffee and filters. I spent the last of the petty cash on a mani/peti with a happy ending. That Vietnamese girl is good, let me tell ya."

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...214375&page=35

Wolferz led the revolt that led numerous members from Ubisoft here to form the Ubirats. His thread "The Bilge" details the life and times of our honored members, all of which add much needed flavor to Subsim.

{If you would like to become a member, please post your desire to do so in this thread}
I second the nomination.

And who are you calling a scallywag? Or are you calling me a ne'er-do-well? Or both? I guess it could be worse, you could be calling me late for dinner.

And I want my axe back! You've had it long enough.