View Single Post
Old 01-21-14, 11:34 PM   #3045
hanx91
Bosun

Downloads: 232
Uploads: 0
Default thanks

I want to take a moment to thank you all. I have never been interested in a chat/forum site before I ran into silent hunter 5, as a matter of fact I would have thought that such a thing was silly. I have really enjoyed learning to mod this game. I have no real computer skills and I have learned so much form this site. I know ask nothing but noob questions but I really enjoy this game The Dark Wraith, Trevally, Steel Viking,Stoainm, Petrobas, whose Mega Mod first introduced me to the potential of Sh5. Sjizzle, and there are so many of you who's work I use and who have been good to me, gap ...Sailor Steve, Who said the first kind words.. It just goes on and on. But of course The greatest contributor Has to be Sober whose work I use shamelessly and whose silence always tells me more than any answer could. I'm gong to go back to playing now that I have boosted all the newest mods and updated my game. I guess you only do this so people can have fun playing silent hunter and I thought I would take a moment to tell you all that I am. I am using 99% of the mods on sobers list and want to thank every contributor that put their work out for me. Ill be back when my sub gets old again.

James
hanx91 is offline   Reply With Quote