Old 01-20-11, 12:25 PM   #40
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3219
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
hi Fitzcarraldo,

For 1: WS MaGui was based on MaGui v3.4 and (as in MaGui v3.4) the back side of attack disc is attached to Navigator officer's orders

for 2: yes, WS MaGui will overwrite Kegety´s HiResFix and that is exactly what must be done. WS MaGui is containing its own d3d9.dll (made by Seeadler) which is absolutely necessery for WS MaGui to work properly.(of course will improve your resolution as it is setted to 1360x768)
note: it is better to unistall and completely remove the Kegety´s HiResFix before installing WS MaGui . (don't think that is so good ... dlls to be overwritten)

for 3: no it is not a bug but the video's area position(the video that you see through 'periscope' at main menu) can't be changed so you see just graphics for 'fulling' the rest area at the enlarged 1360x768

ps: no plans for further version . this project is ended .

bye
Many thaks, Makman!

My Kegety´s ResFix is set to 1360x768. But with the Seeadler d3d9, I don´t see the same quality of graphics I have with Kegety´s. Really the Seeadler d3d9 set the graphic resolution to 1360x768 in external camera? (for example). The MaGUI WS works fine in my monitor, but (my sensation) the graphic quality with the Seeadler d3d9 in external camera (or in bridge), is inferior than I obtain with Kegety´s.

No problem at all; I prefer to have the Wide screen GUI to better graphics in external camera.

Other detail: with Seeadler d3d9, the objects in external camera (the U-boat, for example) have the correct proportions. With Kegety´s set to 1360x768, the objects appears longer and circles are ovals. I think both resolution fixes works in different way.

Best regards!

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.