Thread: Anti-Lag
View Single Post
Old 09-12-17, 07:02 PM   #10
Rwearjr
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 199
Uploads: 0

Interesting BERBSTER. I also have another bug I have threatened to post here regarding taking Screenshots. Your post makes me wonder if it might be related to the VGA monitor thing, and flat panel display. During my career I have taken 50 or so screenshots. Decided a week or so ago to look at some of them and perhaps make a wallpaper out of one of the better ones. When I tried to open them NONE would open, giving me a "file format not recognized error".
Having a little computer experience, I know .BMP is a common file format which pretty much any program should be able to open. I downloaded a couple of free photo editing programs, and tried using those. One will open them, but they are "stretched" looks like someone grabbed the upper left, and lower right corners of the pic, and stretched them out. I have never seen anything like this. Every single screenshot looks this way. As is they are unusable. Strange bug. The game itself runs and looks fine, have no idea what could be causing this, ideas?
Rolf Weare U-51, 2nd Flotilla Lorient
Rwearjr is offline   Reply With Quote