View Single Post
Old 09-06-17, 10:20 PM   #37
Red October1984
Airplane Nerd

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadfin View Post
I didn't realize you were a pilot candidate, if you mentioned it earlier my apologies. You're in the the Air Force now?
I'm not a pilot candidate yet. I am a contracted AFROTC cadet that's going to be applying for the rated officer selection. A couple weeks ago I took the first step of many towards turning in my packet. So hopefully within 2 years I will know one way or another if I've been selected.

If you're interested in how that works shoot me a PM.

Quote:
Our group has seemingly taken a summer hiatus and our server has been inactive since July or so. But I'm sure we will get going again sometime soon. If you're interested in flying multiplayer let me know. Also, please consider visiting the SimHQ F4 forum, and of course the BMS forums as well. I am DBond at both places.
I would LOVE to fly multiplayer sometime, but I need to learn the game first before I hop into that.

Quote:
People often say that you'll learn more flying with others than flying alone and it's true.
That's true for more than just gaming.

Quote:
If you have any other questions fire away.
I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Do you have a skype or a steam I can add you on for easy communication?