View Single Post
Old 11-01-14, 04:14 PM   #31
v-i-c-
Watch Officer

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post

There are lots of very nice pictures here too; they seem to have left the rafts grey or painted them in the relatively flat green/blue/white colors of their camo scheme. The artist was not 100% sure of colors, but based on other sources his colors for HMS "Bluebell" are correct, so I think these drawings are trustworthy:

By the way, I really hope you do the older version of the Flower Class with the large enclosed bridge, like the first ship below (pennant K220) - I have never seen them in any WWII naval game since "Aces of the Deep". Maybe they could be scripted to go out of service gradually, as the type was modified? Anyways, great work.
Thanks.
Some great shots in the video!

No problem to add the original flower corvette later. I just need time to make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
very nice work
if you haven't tell that this is a unity water , i would never believe it !

very nice work on lighting too ! bravo V-I-C
Thanks. Unity has no "look", it depends entirely on your shaders and code (all my shaders depend on additional code and they all work together), a shader would usually look absolutely identical with any engine (and even with you custom "engine") because the GPU runs it, not the engine. …at least as long as the engine has no limitations. The engine just handles the basics.

WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic - upcoming mobile U-boat simulation for iOS (later Mac, PC, Linux) • subsim forumfacebook
v-i-c- is offline   Reply With Quote