View Single Post
Old 04-25-19, 01:01 PM   #29
Lanzfeld
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0

I actually kind of agree with SlyGuy3129.

I’ve been around here as long as anyone. Longer mostly......... and he’s just giving his opinion. He’s a bit frustrated and I understand. I’ve suffered through all the multiple hyped up releases that we went through and it’s just kind of taught me to lower my expectations.

I will be fair. I tried Wolfpack at the beginning and it seems promising if multiplayer is your thing. But I honestly believe the hard-core sub summers will eventually grow very tired of the multiplayer aspect. It’s the hot, new thing right now but eventually it’ll die out, in my prediction, quicker than most sub games.

What I think he wants, and I know that I want, is a game as detailed as wolfpack with the systems of a submarine, modeled in detail, that we can we play completely single player. Something where the artificial intelligence will work the systems with a competence level equal to their experience and if we needed to take over manually we could do so. I wanted that far longer than I can remember.

I’m not going to bash the Wolfpack developers and I wish them the best. I just wish we could get this kind of detail in a single player game. I really dislike multiplayer
Lanzfeld is offline   Reply With Quote