View Single Post
Old 01-10-15, 07:37 PM   #15
Crannogman
Watch Officer

Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
Steam's sale is worthless if you THINK your getting version 1.4 but end up with 1.3.

I've been to the Steam web site.....they don't tell you what version of the SH4 game your getting. They have two versions.....the original (which is obviously version 1.3 due to so many complaints players write into this forum about). Or, you can "upgrade" to the U-Boat Missions Addon version1.5, which costs extra, only after buying the original download.

Your buying crap even if it is 5 bucks!! Frustrated players (like Axolen) resort to finally asking why is my game doing this, or why can't my game do that? Simply because Steam sold them nothing but trouble with an inferior version of the game. In my opinion, deliberately forcing a player to upgrade for an extra cost. My verdict still stands....buy a DVD, and forget buying a download.

A download? You got nothing but air in your hand.
At least when you buy dog poop you've got something to hold.
O contrare mon frer; I got 1.4 when I DL it a few days ago; the upgrade was $5. Certainly you have something you can hold in your hand; I have a hard drive, and I can move and copy files.