View Single Post
Old 10-01-18, 08:40 AM   #3651
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 431
Uploads: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Well, it does fine on mine. Do you have LAA enabled on at least the SH4.exe file? Of course, you have to have a 64-bit OS with at least 4 gig of RAM, and the best place for advice on it is of course, CapnScurvy's Windows10; Large Address Aware; SH4 Install. Most of what he says applies to all Windows versions Vista onwards. As always, the SH4.exe has to be write-enabled by right-clicking on the SH4.exe file, choosing "Properties", then on that General tab, make certain that the "Read-only" tick box is empty in the bottom section. Now, if you happen to have a 32-bit OS, LAA may not take. In that case you could try NTCore 4Gig Patch. Originally written for WinXP 32-bit machines with 4gig or more of RAM. If you don't have 4 gig of RAM, none of these will work. Sorry to do the memory stuff again, since you already went through that with FotRSU, but just-in-case. The Game Booster is not going to help in this case usually, since the Museum in OM might actually be a little bit bigger than the one in FotRSU...

How about you run JSGME, do the "Tasks..." thingie in the middle, and "Export activated mod list to > clipboard" (if you have v2.6, or just copy it, and then post that here. Mine is:
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[F:\Games\SH4OpMonsun\MODS]

OpsMonsun_V705
OMv705_to_V720
OMv720_Patch5
OMEGU_v300
OMEGU_v300_Patch7
Just so you can get an idea of my set-up. As a little side-note, I've completed all of the house-keeping chores and a few errors that SH Validator can find, but problem with it is that it does not search the "GE" folders...Anyway, going through the Air folders, one country at a time and trying to get them to display in the Museum. So far, fix count two, crash count over a dozen...

Edit: I forgot to mention the fact that you cannot run the Museum after having run anything else in the game. Likewise, if you try to run the game after the Museum, you run the risk of weirdness that may cause you issues in the game... Exit and re-start before doing the other...
yes, yes, SH4 is LAA enabled. (check out my signature).
here is my MOD config. i backed off on OMEGU and added Max Optics quite a while ago.
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Ubisoft\SilentHunter4\MODS]

1OpsMonsun_V705
2OMv705_to_V720
3OMv720_Patch5
4MaxOptics IV for SH4 1.5

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote