View Single Post
Old 03-05-08, 11:19 AM   #56
cwelt
Mate

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Gruber
Just read the thread and definately agree with Rockin Robbins on this, am very suprised UBI allowed Sony back into the fray considering their previous "excursion". At the end of the day, if you accept this type of behaviour then you are opening the door to the thin edge of the wedge.

As much as I like SH3 (not that keen on SH4 to be honest) and respect the work the devs have put into it and this community, I really do get a little ticked off when people defend UBI regardless, I mean come on people where is your mind?!!!

Just because they have produced a couple of Sub Sims doesn't mean you have to bend over and allow them to take you up the Jakarta!
Couldn't agree more, I have yet to purchase the add-on and must say I am glad I waited. I hate to put the blame on UBI rockin robbins but if you look back at thier history in all thier titles, they don't exactly have a great track record.. I believe they knew exactly what they were getting when they signed on to thie package. The people I feel for is the devs, as their product is getting slandered due to the stupidity of the production company.
cwelt is offline   Reply With Quote