View Single Post
Old 08-17-07, 01:33 AM   #101
lorcan3
Sailor man

Downloads: 83
Uploads: 0
Default Drugs in the neighborhood

Unfortunately for the past 3 months we've seen reports on the 10 o'clock news that sheriff deputies have found very large fields filled with different varieties of marijuana plants. I beleive the last count was over 85 million dollars in plants. They grow these fields in the woods where the trees are over 80' feet high and they think that the choppers can't see them but the police also use horses to carry the deputies into the woods where they find these fields. I live in Star, Idaho and our population is growing like everyone is a bunch of rabbits and it's mating season. The gangs are moving in too and drive by shootings in Nampa are common place. We have a hell of a lot of Mexicans here and I would say at least 90% of them work in the fields and/or landscaping. Education up here is a crock and I have a 15 year old to prove that this "no child left behind" plan of Bush's is about as useful as a piece of tp to wipe my butt with. Someone sent me an email called cheap tomatoes. In it they talked about the free schools they have in Calif. for immigrant kids. Check this out: FREE education, FREE meals, FREE healthcare, FREE insurance all this comes out of your paycheck and taxes. The kid have no respect for the teachers calling them "putas or pinche putas".No women likes to be called a whore, not in any language. If you want to read this email, let me know. My email is lorcan3andvicky@aol.com
lorcan3 is offline   Reply With Quote