View Single Post
Old 02-05-16, 11:18 AM   #2
cdrsubron7
Sink'em All

Downloads: 305
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
I thought I had the end result regarding SH4 and graphics. But, on a whim, and various 'warning signs' I decided to del Nvidia GEforce 750ti graphics card and buy a new one.

I elected for a Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2, 256-Bit)

The difference is absolutely amazing. I once described my Nvidia card as almost like tv; but I could not have been more wrong. This card is really amazing. It not only loads SH4 a darn sight quicker but the waves nearly made me sea sick!!! When I loaded via Nvidia, the bow wave on my balao took a few seconds to adopt its proper' colour' - my new card is instant. Love it!!! The new card requires direct power from power unit, into the 2 x 6 slot etc in front after installing into slots.

This is not an ad, I want to help my fellow Captains in the war against cowardice and tyranny.
I have the same card, except mine is made by XFX. Have to say I've been very happy with the results I get on the games I play, including SH4.

Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" - LtCDR Samuel D Dealy
SHIV Guide | Imperial Japanese Navy | US Submarines

cdrsubron7 is offline   Reply With Quote